12 August 2008

Tis A Gift to Be Simple


This week as been all about getting Gincy and the kids into their various schools smoothly. It wasn't until Friday when we went to meet Kile's 3rd grade teacher, that I realized how huge the Farragut school system is. Kile's school has over 15 3rd grade classes! In Kingsport he had 4. The 3rd grade at Farragut Intermediate is the size of my entire elementary school in Chattanooga! The Farragut Middle School, Intermediate School, and High School are all located on the same campus connected by circular roads!

BIT: As Max and I turned onto Campbell Station Road on Monday morning, on our way to Nanny's Edu-Care (which has over 200 preschool kids), we were met by a familiar sight. It was the car line going to drop off at the Farragut Primary School. It was familiar in that it reminded me of the Speedway in Lights at Bristol Motor Speedway on a weekend. Everyday is Christmas in Farragut!!! I'm lovin' it (especially when I don't have to go there!).

1 comment:

DannyG said...

John, that must be some line of cars! Jeanette & I will be in Knox @ Church st UMC on Sat. for the domestic violence conference. Anybody from your church going?