24 June 2009

Crossroads


I have been known to change topics in mid-conversation, so why not mid-VBS. I was reading Mark's thank you in this weeks "By the Way" [this is our "green" version of a weekly newsletter sent out weekly via email -- how environmentally friendly is that! [not to mention we ran out of money to send out the regular newsletter] and I was moved at how much our youth accomplished on their mission trip. [If you haven't signed up for "By the Way" go to ffumc.org and sign up at the top of our web page].



So, I interrupt our regularly scheduled blog on the conspiracies of First Farragut's VBS "Crocodile Dock". [and some have mentioned that the blogs are far from regular, but I note that this is 3 in one week, which surpasses the one who plays golf instead of blogging]


So, don't miss the "By the Way" on Friday and check out what "the one who plays golf" says about the trip by clicking Mark Aronowitz in my blog list.


BIT: I'm so glad I'm the pastor of a church with such a serious, intensive on the task at hand, don't waist time with frivolity, group of youth and youth counselors.

No comments: