06 December 2010

Appointment

Those who have followed this blog for a while will remember that I started 50 in 5 about 5 months ago. It was my program to lose 50 pounds in 5 months. On December 1, after 5 months, I weighed, knowing that I was no where near my goal. In 5 months I managed to gain 1.5 pounds. A friend of mine reminded me recently that sometimes we can't do it on our own. With the encouragement of some of the staff at work and an angel (messenger from God) from our congregation, I sent an email for help.

So, I have an appointment tomorrow at 4:40 p.m. to meet with an organization which tortures people into getting fit and healthy. Notice that I have some psychological work to do in this regard. I know that I need to lose some weight. I know that I need help. 50 in 5, my program for losing weight failed. Someone once said, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

BIT: For me it's more like, "If at 30th you don't succeed, by all means don't give up. Try, Try, again." I'm going to get there.

No comments: