25 December 2007

IT IS CHRISTMAS!

Hodie! Hodie! Hodie! W00t! W00t! W00t!
IT IS CHRISTMAS TIME!
I've completed the grueling schedule of Christmas Eve Services, all of which were fantastic! I know I said "Merry Christmas" 400 times (we were at 908 in attendance before the 10:30 service). I had looked forward to just working two of the services, but somehow ended up working all four (sucker!). But they were glorious! I love Christmas!!! (there's those exclamation points).

BIT: Yes, I know it is nearly 12:30 a.m. but this is the earliest I've gotten in bed in years. This year the Brewster Family is celebrating a "No Assembly Required" Christmas. Hallelujah! So it will be an early to bed Christmas as well. Have a blessed Christmas and I'll be back from John's Island (a mission trip with the college kids) on Epiphany! I know I'll have some more material to work with -- I'm cooking. Pray, Pray Pray!!!

No comments: